This tips is also available for Android 9 devices to a higher version and also selected model device.
Here are Tips to increase or improve your Data/Wifi connection and secure your connection.
Follow the instructions below.
- Go to your phone settings search “Private DNS Provider,” then proceed.
- Click or select the “Private DNS Provider.”
- You can choose your Provider DNS Hostname below.
- Input your selected DNS Provider, then save.
Here’s the list of DNS server:
- Cloudflare DNS: 22.214.171.124.cloudflare-dns.com (Improves your Network & Unblocks some Websites)
- Google Public DNS: dns.google (Improves your Network & Security)
- Quad9 DNS: dns.quad9.net (Improves your Network & Security)
To find out if working, the DNS hostname you entered should appear on your notification bar.